Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in the United States, China, Taiwan, Korea and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands employing over 19.000 people.
The IT organization of ASML supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. Part of the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & infrastructure (O&I) providing all, mission-critical, IT support services. This not only includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters but also the IT applications which are used within ASML.
As a Technical Landscape Owner Connectivity your job mission is to ensure that the physical connectivity infrastructure is managed to the best economic advantage of the company and in line with business requirements enabling ASML to move forward in a high demanding, fast moving and dynamic environment.
As a Technical Landscape Owner Connectivity you carry the responsibility for safeguarding the physical connectivity infrastructure. You will act on both an operational level, ensuring that designs, procedures and policies are in place, as a tactical level, translating the connectivity strategy into technical roadmaps.
As a Technical Landscape Owner Connectivity you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Translate and realize the connectivity strategy into technical roadmaps
- Validate design plans, quotes and orders proposed by vendors/contractors
- Coordinate and assure quality of connectivity related changes, incidents and problems
- Report on the operational health of the global connectivity infrastructure
- Signal, analyze and realize improvements on procedures and policies used in the daily operation
- Translate decisions into practical guidelines, policies and implementation plans
- Provide technical consultation to internal business partners
- Participate in domain architecture governance to identify and design the future state of the global connectivity domain
- Support in the rollout of complex changes
- Support in finding resolutions of high impact incidents
- Responsible for capacity management of the service and review the capacity reports on a monthly basis
- Provide capacity input for the capacity plan towards Capacity Manager
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancers are also welcome to apply!
- Bachelor or master degree in the area of computer science, technical business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CCNP. CISA is a plus
- 6+ years professional experience with a focus on networking services
- Broad knowledge of design compliance and internal auditing programs
- Experience in networking and security technology, techniques and best practices
- Experience in planning and managing strategic security programs
- Experienced in participating in complex projects
- Experienced in working in an environment where IT Service Management processes are used (e.g. ITIL)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical, entrepreneurial, flexible and result oriented are keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English
- Excellent leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player in the different management layers
- Meet the required standards expected against the leadership capability model