Interesting working conditions
Interim / ZZP, Werken bij YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Global Infrastructure & Engineering (I&E) provides all the global Tech Infrastructure services and tooling supporting the global engineering workforce. Within Tech I&E, the Tribe Global IT Engineering and Operations (GITEO) serves the goal to provide the end-to-end Engineering Journey for the awesome Engineers in our team, to ensure they can securely design, plan, code, build, deploy, test, run and monitor their application(s). The area Global Operations contains the GMCR, GMIM and the Global ServiceNow platform.
As a ServiceNow Engineer you are part of one of the squads with approximately 6 to 9 squad members, working on the backlog of the target ServiceNow platform(s) servicing our client globally. You define together with product owner and the squad the sprint planning. You deliver added value and realize promises made to our global end customers.
We are looking for an IT Engineer Global Operations ServiceNow to become part of an exciting project with one of the biggest financial institutions of the Netherlands.
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life.
The work benefits include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return our client, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an ServiceNow professional
- You have experience in Azure DevOps and Kafka
- You have experience in at least one of the modules ITSM, PPM, GRC
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment
- You have experience in working with Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment.
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody.
- You handle production support issues as they arise.
- You have a getting-things-done mentality.
- You are always pro- active, when you take a risk, it is calculated and communicated.
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what you do to be able to deliver the highest quality.
- You take pride in building efficient solutions and code and are willing to coach others on development best practices.
- You are a team player, it is about the team, you trust others and can be trusted. You are committed to team goals and always have the right spirit