Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Senior Planner Operations who will join their Planning Operations team and will support in making a valuable difference in the century to come. As Senior Planner Operations, you are involved in the entire project in the assembly process, from start to end. You support and work closely with various departments within Howden as well as with external suppliers, both technical and organizational. Process optimalsation is an important part of the daily activities. You will report to the Manager Shop.
What needs to be done?
- Coordinate subcontract activities, e.g. painting, pickling and passivating and machining at external suppliers;
- Prepare, plan and coordinate activities in preparation of building compressors from drawings, quality plans and specifications to establish efficient working practices an operating procedures for assembly, welding and external operations;
- Reduce disturbances;
- Have daily team meetings to discuss project progress and material planning;
- Training, coaching and functional leadership of the Planning Operations Team;
- Replacing the Manager Shop and Master Schedule Engineer in case of absence;
- Improve processes for Planning Operations, Assembly and Shop.
- Initiate and follow-up on corrective actions when on-time delivery is at risk
Liaise with their colleagues in 34 countries. They offer global and local opportunities, 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments. You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions. At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose. You will be a member of their team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Their products and organization are Revolving Around You. Their culture promotes individual development to enhance their most important asset – the people.
You will get the chance to develop and realize new improvements and work on a challenging product in the hydrogen market. You will be part of a team with a good atmosphere and dedicated colleagues. As they consider talent management as key to the success of the organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course, an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
What do you need to bring?
- Education on MBO+ or HBO level (such as Technical, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering / Mechatronics / Technical Business Administration or Industrial Engineering & Management;
- A few years of experience in manufacturing engineering;
- Experience or affinity with process optimization (Lean);
- Experience in coaching a Team;
- Knowledge of ERP systems;
- Knowledge of assembling complex machinery, welding and E&I;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required;
- As a personality, you have a no-nonsense mentality, are able to handle the day to day hectic and are able to work under pressure. You are pro-active, transparent, take initiative and think in process improvement.