Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Philips Domestic Appliances in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Global Program & Deployment Manager, to support the digital transformation focusing on Marketing Content Management. It's a fulltime, temporary assignment, starting 2-1-23 and initially lasting for six months.
Global program & deployment manager digital transformation, Marketing Content Management (Philips Domestic Appliances)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to the future set up of Domestic Appliances Marketing Content Management by managing the build and deployment of the program. Exuviate Program aims to transform DA into a digital-first company - centered around lifetime consumer engagement. You will play a vital role to achieve this ambition by overseeing the program plan with project and activities, connecting all parties involved, remove roadblocks and driving timely execution and deployment
You are responsible for:
- Leading the execution and deployment of Global Content Management capability in Domestic appliances, ensuring program is executed in time, and according to the business strategy.
- Developing and content program deployment plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables. Is responsible for ensuring compliance with the relevant internal/ external policies, procedures and standards.
- Managing and reporting on progress of deliverables, timelines, resources, scope, key dependencies, and risks. Timely identification of roadblocks, and suggestion to resolve.
- Supervises, resources, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates members in the program.
- Active stakeholder management across domains, businesses, markets & IT, and working in close cooperation with the global Marketing and IT and the overall DA Exuviate program.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips DA. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility
- Minimal 8 years experience in leading large-scale complex Digital Transformation programs from initiation to implementation, across businesses and markets, preferably in the customer service and operations domain (working with external contact center vendors and operations service providers).
- Project management certification required
- Experience in an international, multi-market company and its diverse product portfolio sold both online and offline
- Passionate about driving consumer experience
- Action Oriented and data-driven
- Strong communicator, balances stakeholders - exquisite stakeholder management skills
- Collaborates, Plans & Aligns, Builds Network, Able to manage ambiguity
- Cultivates Innovation and is a change agent to drive the digital transformation;
- BSc/MSc degree
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips Domestic Appliances behaviors: we grow with happy customers, we work together with joy & we dare with purpose