Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you get excitement and satisfaction from helping people? The User Services department within Information Communications Systems (ICS) is global responsible for supporting end-users within Canon Production Printing (CPP). This by making sure that their IT systems support their daily activities. As a service desk employee you use your problem-solving abilities to provide support and advice to users within a diverse and complex automation environment. You will be part of a highly skilled service desk, which operates both remotely and onsite to solve incidents, answer questions, and processes service requests.
You are responsible for carefully accepting, processing and resolving technical and functional incidents as quickly as possible (first and second line support). If you cannot solve them yourself, you involve the right disciplines to get the job done with the agreed SLA. This includes a diverse work package of preparing, (re-)installing, configuring, testing, delivering HW/SW, and instructing to support end-users and their related IT equipment.
At the CPP service desk you:
- will be the first point of contact for end users from various countries (DE, NL or RO);
- work in rotation at the 1st line (remote) support or the 2nd line (local) support;
- are part of an international team in which collaboration is key.
A good example:
Currently why are running our desktops and laptops on windows 10; however on short notice we want to move to Windows 11 including Microsoft 365 functionality. This requires each system in all our entities to be reinstalled and upgraded to our new standard. You will process the request and replace the hardware as well as guide our internal colleagues towards the Microsoft Cloud way off working.
Founded in Japan in 1937, this company is a leading technology company committed to helping people push the boundaries of the possibilities of images.
Our client has more than 182,000 employees in marketing and manufacturing facilities in Japan, the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania. Our client designs, manufactures, and distributes an extensive range of consumer and electronic products, including copiers, cameras, lenses, and inkjet printers. The company operates four major business segments: office, imaging systems, medical systems, and industry and others.
This company is transforming the way people work, learn and play in a connected world.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Canon company. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious IT professional. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- Regular studies of up to several years (MBO-level) in the field of IT.
- Good knowledge of office automation (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) and IT equipment for the end user (e.g. laptops and mobile devices).
- A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluently speaks and writes in Dutch and English language. Sufficient skills to communicate in German language is a big pre or you are willing to learn this asap.
- Takes initiative, is flexible, can work autonomously, is customer focussed and has good analytical skills.
- If you see that something can be done better, you don't wait but you take the initiative.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT Service Management in accordance with ITIL principles.
- With your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm, together we will ensure that our colleagues are served well and professionally.