Secondment with contracting
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced front-end engineer who will build the foundation of our web channels to offer the best user experience for our customers. We look for an engineer with modern day engineering skills and competences like an eye for innovation, creativity, attention to details and communication
- You are a highly motivated engineer who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team of engineers and business colleagues. Next to your work in the squad, you also like to contribute to the mastery of other engineers.
- You are a proficient front-end engineer experienced in front-end development.
- You have experience with applying (front-end) design patterns and architecture.
- You have great analytical skills and conceptual understanding.
- You are able to quickly understand new technical concepts and technology and you have a strong interest in, and vision of, the latest trends in software development and technology. You have experience with giving presentations and workshops, and in general have strong communication skills that enable you to explain complex technical concepts to non-techies.
- Your English in speaking and writing is fluent and you are a team player who likes to join the social events of the squad and ING organization
YER IT offers you the opportunity to get started as a Professional and combine challenging assignments with comprehensive application and career guidance. The following conditions apply:
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacations per year (excluding national vacations) and 8,33% vacation allowance
- Fixed or indefinite contract with a financially healthy organization
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension scheme
- Extra hours scheme: payment in salary or time for time
- Attention to work-life balance
- Open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk for all your practical questions
- Bachelor degree Computer Science or relevant field.
- 6-8 years of software engineering experience with having minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Front End development, preferably in creating highly scalable, secure and high-performance front-end applications.
- Also extensive knowledge in Front end frameworks and working experience in developing Web components using one or more framework of the Angular 8 + , ReactJS Polymer or Lit-HTML/Lit-Element.
- Strong skills working in a full-stack environment with rest API’s with both software development skills and experience in design and development of secure and high-performance applications.
- Having good experience in web testing stack - Karma, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine.
- Familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Jenkins,Yarn, NPM and Bowerand are able to configure these tools.
- Experience in Front-end design patterns and architecture.
- Familiarity with Micro-front-end strategies.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.