Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you take the lead in improving Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the crucial details and are you able to deploy complex safety topics & projects in a clear and workable way? Then we want to get in touch with you.
As a Project Lead Safety within the Manufacturing Services you are responsible for:
- Lead and Support the execution of the safety roadmap.
- Monitoring and secure impact and progress from these projects on the Safety Culture
- Responsible for scope, time and budget of specific projects
- Strong drive to combine teaching and learning on cultural and behavioral aspects
- Manufacturing Services consists of approximately 1000FTE.
- You will work closely with relevant stakeholders throughout the ASML organization depending on the different safety subjects.
- You will report to the Manufacturing Services Safety Manager
Manufacturing Services consists of approximately 1000FTE.
You will work closely with relevant stakeholders throughout the ASML organization depending on the different safety subjects.
You will report to the Manufacturing Services Safety Manager.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Master / Bachelor
- Preferably 2-5 Professional
- Safety (Technische Bedrijfskunde), Manufacturing, Project Management
- Manufacturing or Warehouse
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.