IT & Telecom, Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. Their DevOps teams bring talented people together from all over the world to build, test and run the best solutions for their users. You can work on your task autonomously, but never lose focus on the team goals. What makes their department so special is their willingness to help each other get the best out of each other. They love pair programming, do occasional mob programming, and organize knowledge sharing sessions to keep everyone in the loop on the latest developments. Besides that, there’s lots of learning involved across disciplines. As DevOps engineer you are actively involved in the entire life cycle of our product, from idea until implementation.
As a Full Stack Developer you really make an impact on developing highly interactive (web) applications. You make the difference on the way their customers perceive their mortgages services at our client's company. You are responsible for actively participating in delivering highly scalable applications, while producing high quality code. You are mainly responsible for developing new features using their frontend platform. Besides that you will also dive into backend developing.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. The team brings diverse and talented people together to perform the best they can.
You will be part of a very dynamic and international team including highly motivated team members.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as Full-stack Developer and an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
Communication, customer focus, critical thinking and problem solving are essential skills for the role of Full Stack Developer. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 3+ year of experience in building (web) applications with common web technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices;
- Experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries, especially Angular (8);
- Experience in Java 8, Spring boot, Microsoft Azure, REST API, MongoDB;
- Have a DevOps mindset: willingness to learn about other disciplines and take over work;
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your team as well as other stakeholders;
- Has a great sense on business value;
- Great communication in fluent English is a must;
- Must be working and living in the Netherlands.