Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Develop, manage, and evaluate the European demand forecast for grills, accessories, fireplaces on an 18-months rolling basis in a monthly S&OP cycle, to ensure alignment of the plan between all relevant functions (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, etc). Translate the monthly demand forecast into a requirements planning towards the relevant production sites. Create transparency on inventory impacts to facilitate efficient decision making.
1) Develop and maintain a demand forecast split by country on an 18-month horizon in monthly time buckets, through:
- Maintaining and validating a baseline forecast
- Working with product management to get information on product line up and pricing
- Working with sales to incorporate promotions, listings / distribution changes, impact of new introductions and phase outs
- Aligning and incorporating sales activities on excess and obsolete inventory
- Risk and opportunity identification
2) Prepare the monthly S&OP meetings with information and analysis of:
- Q and QxP plans
- Previous months performance (forecast accuracy)
- Gap analysis vs annual budget, previous month
- Identification of required decisions
- Risk and opportunities
- Inventory impacts
- Margin impacts
3) Structurally analyze mix forecast accuracy on total European level, as well as on country level, and incorporate learnings of key contributing errors to structurally mix forecast accuracy.
4) Translate the signed off S&OP plan to a requirements (supply plan) and align with productions sites all changes to the supply plan.
5) Develop, propose, and maintain inventory strategies
6) Liaise with purchasing to ensure timely and correct creation of purchase orders, internal as well as external.
7) Provide transparency on future supply gaps versus the demand plan. Maintain a review cadence with production sites on key gaps and actions taken.
8) Analyze the impact of the demand and supply plan on inbound and outbound volumes as the basis for mid and long term logistics capacity planning.
9) Contribute to maturing the S&OP cadence within Wolfsteel Europe and the Napoleon family. Develop local processes / tools where necessary.
10) Provide demand, supply, inventory reports and analysis when necessary
11) Work with relevant counterparts to ensure availability of master data (dimensions, price, etc)
Napoleon is the brand name on the products of Wolf Steel Limited, a Canadian company founded in 1976 and now operating worldwide. Barbecues and fireplaces are marketed in Europe, as well as parts for these products. In North America, heating and air conditioning are also part of the portfolio. Production takes place in Canada, the United States and China, after which the products are transported to the various locations by ship. One of these is in Tiel, with the Benelux, Poland, Germany, Austria and France as sales markets.
- Salary between €5.000 and €5.800 based on education and skills.
- 25 holiday-days.
- 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Full travel expenses.
- Pension scheme via STIPP.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years in either demand or supply planning in an international environment, preferably in a commercial environment working with sales and marketing functions in S&OP processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, knowledge of statistics.
- Ability to use data, and information to valuable insight and guide decision making.
- Must be fluent in English, German and Dutch is a pro.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), especially Excel.