Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
To accelerate our client's developments, they are hiring a strong C#/AWS Cloud Developer. In this role you will design Geo-data workflows and system architectures, and then translate them to working products.
- You work across Innovation teams and business stakeholders to understand their Geo-data workflows and existing system architectures;
- You identify similarities across Geo-data flows and their systems, and advice on standardized approaches;
- You design application architectures, based on functional requirements and Amazon Web Services, taking into account the cost structure of the Cloud service provider;
- Together with software engineers, you implement the designed architecture;
- Teach and support other teams on how to use AWS services;
Our client's Innovation department in The Hague area is developing various revolutionary data acquisition and data processing systems to stay the world’s leading Geo-data company.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as C# Developer and an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- You are a self-motivated engineer who is passionate about Cloud Services;
- You have at least 4 years of experience with Amazon Web Services, data modelling, ETL pipelines;
- You have at least 6 years of experience with a broad range of technologies (at least C#, Python), yet pragmatic and technology agnostic;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with processing large volumes of image data in the Cloud;
- You have a Dutch work permit;
- You master the Dutch language at level A2 or higher;
- You act as an enabler to other teams, can clearly communicate your ideas, and mentor others;
- You have to ability to tailor communication to a wide range of people (from senior managers to junior engineers).
- You are living in the Den Haag area;
- You have affinity with Physics, Earth Sciences or Engineering.