Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
This position requires a person that has a consistent track record of being able to work in a complex and constantly evolving environment, is used to work with a large scope of responsibilities and can set priorities. Ideally has a background in Sourcing, Supply Chain and/or Project Management roles, preferably in a High-Tech Systems environment with high diversity and low volumes.
- Support division P&L by engaging with critical stakeholders with regard to supply resilience, procure-to-pay efficiency, category alignment, and executing targets.
- Manage escalations regarding delivery, quality and overall performance issues.
- Develop and deliver on reduction initiatives.
- Manage Productivity and supply chain optimization projects.
- Collect Division business requirements and ensure their embedding in the Global procurement strategies.
- Support and contribute to global procurement strategy deployment.
- Ensure supply continuity by screening & assessing suppliers and communicating long term demand plans.
- Run risk management program with assigned suppliers
- Build and actively maintain relationships with sourcing colleagues in other sites as well as other departments (R&D, Operations, Quality, Finance and Legal), which include setting up and leading Supplier Account Teams.
NPI & Supply Continuity:
- Liaise with Sourcing Project Leader ("SPL") for NPI project teams to secure supply chain decisions that are in line with procurement and BU strategy
- Contribute to the execution of Make/Buy Decisions, Supply Chain Design, Suppliers Selection process, contracting, and Material Cost Management, volume rump up and risk buy within the projects.
- Support risk buys by site operations purchasing team
- Initiate ramp-up planning with supplier
- Contribute to value chain optimization
Our client is a global company, in the area of Eindhoven especially know for there Business Unit that designs and supports the broadest range of powerful microscopy workflows that provide images and answers in micro, nano and picometer scales. They produces electron microscopes for nanoscale research. The company offers scanning and transmission electron microscopes, dual beams, focused ion beams, electron sources, ion sources, and accessories. Their products are used for the research, life sciences, electronics, and natural resources sectors.
Interim position for 18 months.
There are 2 options:
- work as a contractor: max. yearly salary: €100k
- work as a freelancer: max. hourly rate: €100,-
Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Mechanics/Electronics/Business/Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management) or combination of education and experience demonstrating the required skills.
10 years of experience (at least 5 years in the field of purchasing and with innovation NPI process)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Preferably trained in specialized Sourcing/Purchasing/Procurement skills
- Analytical / systematic, practical approach
- Problem solving and analysis
- Pro-active approach
- Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Disciplined and very solid reporting
- Good communication skills (reporting, interpersonal)
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- Collaboration and Teamwork