Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
- You are going to engineer and communicate the product and system requirements to the Supplier and orchestra the plan for qualification (FAI and PPAP) from the supplier to reach a qualified product on time.
- Regularly monitor the quality performance of supplier and perform reviews and take actions depending on the cause of any problem (such as assessments, problem solving activities etc) to secure continuous compliance.
- Manage the supplier quality performance issues, serve as the liaison for suppliers, suggest structural quality and process improvements, and collaborate with other engineers in a team environment.
- Takes functional leadership and professional development from Supplier Quality Development team.
- Review Supplier First Article- Communicate to SQE at Designing Organisation
- Have frequent contact with supplier to monitor actions within Quality
- Analyse suppliers’ quality performance and identify improvement areas.
- Handle supplier non-conformance including cause and corrective action, in order to be up-to date with the supplier performance
- Handle escape including root cause investigation, containment and corrective actions, Participate in 8D investigations
- Issue authorizations of “Request for Pre-Release” non-complex
- Participate in supplier work transfer evaluation and monitoring, non-complex
- Support concurrent engineering between GKN and supplier (design for manufacturing)
- Support in supplier feedback
- Communicate with Release Agents and Monitor their Performance
Our client is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 12 countries, we serve over 90% of the worlds aircraft and engine manufacturers. They design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that our client is helping you on your way.
What we offer:
An innovative and international environment working in a High Tech organization with a rich history in the field of aircraft manufacturing. Within our client you get all the space you need to build your career and personal development. We also offer:
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Many changes to build your career and personal development
- Besides a good salary we also have nice fringe benefits such as 27 annual leave days and 13 ADV days per year. Plus travel allowance if you have to drive more than 10 km.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience interrupting data
- 3+ years of experience in root cause analysis, 8D and continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (Advanced User)
- Experience in aviation
- Well organized and structured with strong skills to work both independently, and in a team
- Target-oriented and outgoing with good communication skills
- Knowledge of aerospace products, processes and technologies