Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced general Supply Chain professional to lead and assist in various projects with related to continuous improvements and GDP findings across the organization. The scope of work relates to the execution of various overall project plans. Additionally this position will own minor and major deviations, CAPA’s and CAPA EV’s that are reported in the EMEA region.
Parties involved are the EMEA GD organization, EMEA Supply Chain, EU Hub, Quality organizations, IS organization and external vendors. The position will report into the Sr. Manager Supply Chain Compliance.
- Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines.
- Embed the principles of Good Distribution Practices guideline (2013/C 343/01) in the EU Regional Supply Chain network, to ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Embed the principles of the Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU) in the EU Regional Supply Chain network, to ensure that the authenticity of Amgen product is maintained.
- Create, manage and execute project plans.
- Facilitate (governance) forums associated to projects.
- Regularly communicate on status.
- Act as liaison between external stakeholders, International Distribution Quality, key constituencies in the EMEA Region, IS and other Corporate Stakeholders.
- Own and manage minor and major deviation records and lead root cause analysis sessions.
- Prepare, facilitate and host workshops.
- Ensure GDP records are managed.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of.
- Salary Indication: €75K yearly (including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 25 holidays + 5 ADV
- Pension plan
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes.
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication.
- Proven track record in Project Management.
- Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations.
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations.
- Solid understanding of warehouse operations, systems and supply chain concepts.
- High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented.
- Ability to apply risk-based approach and escalate issues appropriately.
- Analytical and strong conceptual thinking.
- Hands-on and pragmatic.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations.
- Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results.