Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you the enthusiastic, talented and creative communications professional we’re looking for?
This is your opportunity to join the Corporate Communications team of Signify in Amsterdam, the world leader in lighting.
In this role, you will be part of the Corporate Communications Team, which is responsible for internal and external communications. You will help us tell our company story to our stakeholders and be a part of our journey to bring to life our purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for Brighter Lives and a Better World.
This is a fulltime, temporary assignment starting 01-11-22 and ending at 31-05-2023.
Your focus will be on Internal Communications. You will be involved in a broad range of strategic projects involving leadership communication and employee engagement. Activities will range from communicating our company strategy to supporting our leadership summit, our culture program, key strategic programs, content management for our key channels and managing those key channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and create content for global initiatives and campaigns
- Support and organize our annual leadership summit – ‘Ignite’
- Manage our key internal channels (intranet, narrowcasting screens, Yammer, etc)
- Manage the editorial calendar and publications on the channels
- Analyse and measure internal engagement activities and impact of projects
The Corporate Communications team is a team of 10 professionals, working at a global level and has functional responsibility for external and internal communications. Together with a global network of communications professionals, we are responsible for the company’s corporate communications and for protecting the company’s reputation.
Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Signify. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
We are looking for
- Hands on mentality
- Team player
- Structured way of working and a multitasker
To be successful we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science / Masters in: Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or other related studies
- 3-5 years communications experience
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (native or near native level)
- Knowledge of different digital platforms and the latest communications trends
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite
- Credibility to work with the leadership of the company