Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the Job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
As ASML is growing rapidly, Application Platform and development ART is setting up a new team members to support testing competency in running test Activity (Platform and Test Factory) within. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with applying test automation best practices. The test center organized around defining the reference process , practices, ways of working and enablement of Agile delivery / DevOps for test teams also working with Arts to mature and governance testing activity. We are looking for an technical team lead that has a track record running a team of offshore automation engineers , can manage team and stakeholders with hands-on experience to identify and develop automation framework , tools and be expert in integrating automation tools with different pipelines technologies and tools .
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments considering design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation continue to enhance and modify based on industry best practices.
- Design and implement advanced testing practices and tools. Evaluate, recommend, and implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines that support automated process improvement across the SDLC.
- Responsible for administration of test tools and integrations required to support the test automation strategic roadmap and implement enterprise-wide standards and process guidelines to ensure effective use of the tools.
- Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the Testing efforts and be involved in build Test Strategy , environments, and scripts that’s ensure the highest quality in alignment with ASML test center.
- Work with Product owners and IT stakeholders to guide and defined test automation stargates to deliver solutions through environments and into production.
- Lead and provide estimates, formalize plans, and implementation schedules/dependencies for automation efforts when applicable.
- Track and identify test automation dependencies to implementation.
- Communicate test automation implementation plans, issues, delays, and risks with project teams, management and stakeholders.
- Innovate to improve current processes and tools in alignment with the DevOps and CICD directions.
- Manage stakeholders with new demand on test automation working with test center and SSC to guide demand owners in following new ways of working / governance.
- Shortlist and identify skills and profiles needed for test automation demand fulfillment.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology)
- +4 years of experience as technical lead in an international complex matrix organization, must know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams.
- +4 years of automation experience in SAP systems (team center knowledge is a plus)
- +4 years of experience of using UFT, ALM, Selenium
- 2-3 years of experience with working within continuous delivery environments with hands-on experience on integrating / troubleshooting automation tools (UFT , Selenium ) with other tools like (ALM , Octane, Gitlab, Github , Janknes , Azure DevOps).
- Experience in Test Management tools like ALM, Octane, JIRA.
- Relevant programming skills (such as Python / Java / SQL).
- Experience with API testing automation ( SOAP/RESTful webservices), Mule soft testing.
- Experience in introduce relevant testing approaches (TDD, BDD , ATDD ) into the teams (is a plus).
- Working experience in load testing tools likes Jmeter, Load runner, Blazemeter etc (is a plus).
- Excellent time management, planning and multi-tasking skills to support more than 1 testing campaign at the same time.