Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years, and they are now looking for a Manager Support Regions for their Aftermarket organization, who will lead the team that support their regions with field service and repairs and will assist us in making a valuable difference in the century to come.
In the renewable, industrial and PCOG market, the Manager Support Regions drives growth and profitability of the Aftermarket business by leading the Regional Support team in a global marketplace and in contact with the Regions. The Manager Support Regions enjoys working in an international and challenging environment and enjoys supporting their regions in enabling their customer’s success. This is a unique opportunity to work for a company that has a leading role in the energy transition!
- Leading 3 teams: the field service team focusing on Installation and Commissioning, the Customer Support team that supports the Field Service and the regional enablement team that supports the regions;
- Lead all operational activities that support our regional offices in delivering services to our customers worldwide. This includes operational planning of activities, ensure safe and proper work standards and work as a team with the Aftermarket leadership team to deliver the organizational objectives;
- Work in alignment with the global Howden strategy and drive cooperation with the regional Howden locations;
- Working closely with regional offices of Howden to grow the Howden Aftermarket business worldwide;
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met, contributing to revenue growth and continuity;
- Performing all people leadership related activities, including coaching, talent management, performance management, recruitment, etc.;
- Initiate and implement improvement initiatives in line with the strategic direction;
- Create customer success through cooperation in wider Aftermarket organization, and across the wider HCR organization.
Howden enable their customers’ vital processes, which advance a more sustainable world. This is the Howden vision that drives us! Liaise with their colleagues in 34 countries. They offer global and local opportunities, 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments.
You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions. At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose. You will be a member of their team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet. Their products and organisation are Revolving Around You. Their culture promotes individual development to enhance the most important asset – their people.
This is a key position within our Aftermarket organization that drives our growth in established and new markets. This means a big challenge but also the opportunity to really make a difference and have impact on the business. You will have freedom to act, the opportunity to focus on people and customers and drive our customer focus in the organization. Future career opportunities are a position within the Senior Management Team (Director Value Stream position f.e.), regional sales leadership positions in Howden or career opportunities at Group level.
- BSc degree in business, logistics or engineering;
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in leading a team;
- Experience in operational management (planning, scheduling, process design);
- Experience in working with agents, regional offices and/or distributors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong change management skills;
- Experience or proven capability in people leadership with a focus on development of talent;
- Ability to create a winning atmosphere;
- Ambition, positive attitude, creativity and ability to think outside the box;
- Solution oriented, ability to build bridges and to have a healthy debate;
- A no-nonsense mentality and strong decision making skills;
- Team player mentality, strong time management skills, a mentality that questions the status quo but also ability to design and implement alternatives, ability to zoom in and zoom out, from operational to strategic and back;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), including reporting skills;
- Living in or willing to relocate to the Netherlands;
- Willingness to travel occasionally.