Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Due to growth, we are looking for new colleagues for the Interior department of this superyacht builder.
- As an Engineer you are jointly responsible for a coordinated, high-quality and timely elaboration of the final design of the ultra-luxurious interior of the superyacht.
- You do this together with your fellow engineers and the Senior Engineer to whom you report. In your daily work you are responsible for other details engineering, 3D models and various datasheets of the project to which your team is linked.
- To ensure that the engineering and production process runs as smoothly as possible, you often interact with your fellow engineers from other disciplines, such as Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Exterior and Special Engineering.
- You take into account the standards and quality and you guarantee these during the process.
- You are jointly responsible for monitoring the information flow from and to production.
- As a result of a tight process and a good information flow towards production, the production schedules and standards can be met within time, budget and according to the right quality.
A superyacht builder specialized in custom build yacht up to 160 meter.
- Excellent salary
- 25 vacation days + 13 ADV
- Great possibilities for growth and development
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor work-thinking level.
- You also have relevant work experience in a similar position in yacht building and/or interior construction.
- Knowledge of production techniques and experience with manufacturability of parts to be engineered is important.
- For this position it is necessary that you master the English language and that you are computer literate with, among other things, the CAD drawing package, NX, Team Center and other basic routines;
- You can work well together and you are creative and think solution-oriented.