Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
The department Field Service Supply & Upgrades is responsible for intake, inspection, cleaning and delivery of products and all incidental activities related to the field.
To be responsible for the production process by cleaning, inspection, making available, registering of kitting and non kitting materials for our customers in the field.
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow.
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery.
- Manages the cleanroom-parts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for in a cleanroom.
- Processes various information in administrative systems.
- RF Scanning process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work center.
- Pack materials at CP21/PMO21/RAF21/RL21
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
- Working in a multicultural company
- Good working conditions
- Good secondary conditions
- Possibility of company car
- MBO level 3 or 4
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start).
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production;
- Cleanroom experience is a pre;
- Experience with quality is a pre.
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level.
- Good communication skills.