Research & Development
Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
The organization is a specialist development partner for customers in the high-tech industry active in various markets like semiconductor, medical and analytical. Our client base includes multinationals, but also medium sized companies and start/ scale-ups. With a close team of enthusiastic specialists in physics, software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics and mathematics they are often working on the edge of what technically is possible.
Do you have several years of experience as a software designer and are you looking for a job in which you want to further professionalize your passion, the designing and making of software? Do you have the ambition to develop in an environment where you and your colleagues are responsible for the software and software design of complex devices and mechatronic systems? Then this might be an excellent challenge to continue your career in.
As a software designer you are, together with your colleagues from other disciplines, responsible for the technical definition and implementation of multidisciplinary projects. You are involved in drafting the requirements, responsible for parts of the software design, implementation and integration. You want to grow into a role in which you provide technical guidance to software development projects, where you also contribute to design, realization and integration.
The organization is a specialist development partner for customers in the high-tech industry active in various markets like semiconductor, medical and analytical. Our client base includes multinationals, but also medium sized companies and start/scale-ups.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Your skills and experience
- You have a higher vocational education or academic work and thinking level with a background in, for example, technical computer science or electrical engineering, Systems & Control and at least 3 years of work experience;
- You have an affinity with electrical engineering, control engineering and mechatronics;
- You have several years of experience as a designer of technical software systems in a multidisciplinary environment;
- You are familiar with the Linux and/ or Windows platform and with programming languages and environments such as C ++, C #, MATLAB/ Simulink. It is an advantage if you have experience with PLC or Soft-PLC environments;
- You have experience with modern software development methods and perhaps also with model-driven development;
- You have demonstrable analytical skills and are able to think in concepts;
- You bring a good set of communication and personal skills.