Research & Development
Secondment via YER, Working for YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
If you want to work on development, production and service of one of the most complex mechatronic systems in the world, this might be the right challenge for you.
Within the mechatronics domain, we are responsible for the industrialization of new modules and functionality on high-tech systems. This requires a broad technical interest, understanding of mechatronic systems and a pragmatic approach. Next to that you will be the main interface between Development and our stakeholders in the Manufacturing and Customer Support.
In the combined role as M/E Engineer you are the linking pin between the Development and the Manufacturing and Customer Support organizations. You understand how these sectors operate and are able to use these insights during the design phase to guarantee a smooth introduction in the Factory and Field.
In your daily job you
- You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design and industrialization of a mechatronic modules and functionality;
- You will improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the hardware and software by design;
- You will provide hands on support to Proto and Pilot systems;
- You will support new product introduction to factory and field and are the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site;
- You will provide the industrialization deliverables towards our Manufacturing and Customer Support organization (Sequences, work instructions, diagnostics, knowledge transfers;
- You will provide operational feedback (Cycle Time, Availability, reliability) towards the projects and functions within Mechatronic system design;
- You will participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and the Development organization.
A technical organisation.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- You completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, applied Physics or equivalent;
- You have 10+ years of both theoretical and hands on experience with industrialization of high complexity, low volume products/projects.