Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you our new Change Agent who would like to develop the Development & Engineering (D&E) competence in the field of Design for Six Sigma Quality by training and coaching architects? Would you lead engineers to achieve better quality of our DE solutions? This job requires more than excellent technical ability alone, you also need the vision and leadership to inspire, convince and motivate others.
As a Change Agent, you like to develop the Development & Engineering (D&E) competence in the field of Design for Six Sigma / Quality by training and coaching architects and lead engineers to achieve better quality of our D&E solutions. Robust Design is an area that is not familiar for all engineers yet, but that is changing rapidly since the customer expects this from ASML. That’s why, as an ASML Robust Design Black Belt, you will not only need excellent technical skills but also the ability to network and communicate with other ASML people to keep the notion of Robust Design at the top of everyone’s mind. You must get involved and stay involved with new module designs and their creators, and maintain Robust Design issues at the level of importance they require.
By helping to build further and maintain the ASML Robust Design & DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) methodology, you will play a central role in continuing the commercial success of the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for semiconductors. It is a commercial success that is founded on three business essentials: innovation, time-to-market and a robust design, so your technical skills will be vital. In addition to those technical skills you will deploy your communication skills and your persistence to continuously influence others and maintain Robust Design as a key performance indicator for the whole of ASML. You won’t be doing this alone, you will be part of the Six Sigma competence team of ASML and work also with other sectors within ASML to achieve an End-to End result.
- Leading or supporting the implementation of DFSS in ASML product developments
- Expert support for complex statistical or DFSS related problems.
- Influencing the ASML organization, engaging key decision makers for Six Sigma.
- Taking ownership for (a part of) a DFSS training (e.g. Yellow Belt training)
- Training / coaching (NPI) teams “on the spot”.
- Coaching of individual Green Belt trainees.
- Give input into D&E DFSS strategy/roadmap
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits.
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office.
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals.
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Education and experience
- MSc or PhD. in a technical direction.
- (Master) Black Belt - DFSS certification.
- 10+ years of work experience in complex technically driven and international organization(s)
- Experience in High Capital, Low Volume markets is a plus.
- Proven (senior) quality management skills (including Six Sigma)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent change management skills.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.