Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Are you seeking an international career while working on projects that make an impact?
You will be a member of the Technology Solutions Department which is responsible for finding, developing, testing, validating and implementing solutions for the laboratory, inspection and certification processes across all business lines of Normec. You will work on projects together with a project manager and senior lab digitalization specialists.
- Gather and formalize user requirements for laboratory informatics systems using methods like structured interviews and workshops
- Be the key person among lab personnel, internal IT and vendors
- Configure and optimize of state of the art lab informatics systems, lab instruments and robots
Normec is a fast growing, international enterprise in the TICC sector. We have offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and are looking for further expansion across Europe. With 2,500 employees they enable their customers to innovate safely, quickly and (cost) efficiently. With intelligent, thorough and independent research and reporting, they combine professional expertise with excellent IT-driven services. That’s how they set the standard.
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Permanent contract and a competitive salary
- Interesting assignments on various locations across Europe
- Being part of an international, ambitious technology team
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work partly remote
For this challenging position we are looking for a high potential with ambition to connect the dots between business, IT en a research environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in biology, chemistry or mathematics
- Some work experience in a laboratory environment (internship, or up to 2 y work experience)
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal); Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Willingness to travel in Europe on a regular basis
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools like Jira/Confluence