Nice opportunity for a Junior Project Analyst
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the implementation of our global business services organization within ASML, do you have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working, introducing state of the art solutions and is innovation part of your DNA?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize and simplify existing end to end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a junior project analyst Global Enabling Services (GES) who has experience in supporting large scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end processes.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. A global business services improvement expert works on projects and solutions.
Role and responsibilities
The Junior project analyst GES is jointly responsible for:
- Providing project management support to the global program manager of the respective transformation initiative.
- Supporting the global change manager with coordination and execution of change management activities, such as preparing communication, training materials, stakeholder alignment presentations.
- Perform and support with business analysis on specific topics to decrease complexity in terms of process, technology and data.
- Execution of project management activities, such as creating / maintaining plannings and preparing meetings and presentations.
- Ensuring proper documentation of project management activities and deliverables.
- Support in liaising with relevant stakeholders in amongst others the Business and IT.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in supporting large scale transformation projects as project coordinator, project management office (PMO) and/or business analyst.
- Experience with project management tooling and Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Interest and experience in supporting change management plans and activities
- Experience with participating in projects using waterfall and agile methodology. Has a good understanding of project management methodologies in general.
- Experience working in global shared services is a pre.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Has a strong personality;
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile);
- Analytical; ability to quickly structure complex problems;
- Communicates effectively;
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability; and
- Likes to work as a member of a team, supports other team members;