Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
In our product development projects at R&D you are responsible and focusing on electronic topics like embedded control, datapath, printed circuit boards for digital and analog designs.
Together with architects you specify and agree on requirements based on customer’s demands. This is your input together with fellow designers to come up with technical designs and concepts that meet these objectives, properly balancing time, quality, accuracy, interdisciplinary interactions and taking cost into account.
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines than electronics, like embedded software, mechanics and also chemistry and physics, who are mainly responsible for the ink and print head development. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that meet the overall project objectives. You test and review your design(s) by building models and prototypes to proof the feasibility of the routes you have identified.
In this role there are plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself, e.g. to module responsible, electronics team leader or system architect
- Designing of digital and analog electronics (such as embedded control and sensor control systems)
- Designing printed circuit boards including FPGA / VHDL designs
- Guiding outsourcing assignments with partners
- Selection of electronics components such as motors, sensors and power supplies
- Control on costs
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented, which includes analysis, testing and documentation
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Our client is a leading provider of digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, inkjet printers & professional printers for business and home users. They are the world’s best imaging company – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions.
25 vakantiedagen bij een fulltime dienstverband
- Masters degree in electronics or similar
- To have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in State of the Art model and development tools (for example Matlab, VHDL and C/++ code)
- Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics
- To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to dive into various technical problems
- Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and ready to take initiative and responsibility
- Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
- You like to work in multi-disciplinary and/or cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Available for 32-40 hours per week