Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by managing dynamic and complex access solutions in a global international company? ASML has implemented Identity & Access Management throughout her worldwide locations. For that purpose we are searching for a team player that will (functionally) manage the Identity & Access management processes for the Operations sector and enable ASML to reach her vision to realize world-class IAM solutions. The Operations sector is the largest sector within ASML and includes Manufacturing, Customer Support, Sourcing and Supply Chain and Corporate Real Estate. This role will focus on Corporate Real Estate (CRE).
- Monitor the IAM process in the sector and monitor adherence to the IAM procedures
- Support sector to onboard applications to the IAM portal and define the relevant access criteria
- Manage changes for sector specific rules & roles that provide access to the end users
- Translate sector (access) changes towards IT change requests and monitor follow up
- Give direction to end users with respect to access requests
- Inform and advice on IAM solution directions to application owners in the sector
- Solve complex (2nd line) incidents
- Provide support to end users, create and maintain manuals and support user acceptance tests
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Bachelor or Master level in information systems
- Authorization / access management knowledge is preferred
- 2-3 years relevant experience in access controls
- Experience in Identity & Access management is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Process focused
- Focus on results
- Sensitivity in a complex and dynamic environment
- Dealing with resistance, overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action
- Communicator, able to build and maintain networks in a multicultural environment
- Make complex topics simple and transparent
- Proactive / hands-on attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English