Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
The job of Electrical Engineer is a real world job for a technology expert. You will be working in international teams of colleagues and customers, sharing ideas and developing your expertise. We want you to be creative, responsible, flexible and able to make a difference. Your passion for innovative solutions can be exercised in an entrepreneurial way. This world job will take you further.
You will be responsible for the designing of the electrical part of the PVD & PACVD-coating systems, for ETO as well as CTO modules. Also, you will be supporting the installation and commissioning of turn key factories at (new) customers worldwide. Within the coating systems different techniques come together like high temperatures, vacuum technology, high voltages and sputter- & arc technology, so you will deal with complex challenges.
You will use your knowledge and experience, being involved in building machinery from scratch to customer delivery. You will be able to make proposals for optimization and improvement and have contact with international customers.
You will work with 10 other Electrical Engineers, being part of multidisciplinary projects. You will use your knowledge gained to analyse, understand and improve the electrical design in relationship to the plasma coating processes. You will report to the Manager Electrical Engineering.
Our client is an international high-tech organization, with over 210 employees and branches in Venlo, Barcelona, Yokohama, Shanghai and Olten. At their home base in Venlo, they develop and assemble plasma coating systems with vacuum, sputtering and arc evaporation technology, that find their way around the globe, to customers with notable names. At this medium-sized company, lines are still short and you can make a difference. The company was founded in 1983 and became part of the Japanese IHI Group in 2008. It's a group of more than 210 companies totalling up to 29,000 employees.
Apart from good primary and secondary conditions, our client offers room for personal development and initiative while working in an enthusiastic, dedicated team of colleagues who strive for quality and innovation.
- A bachelor (BSc) or master (MSc) degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in Electrical Engineering, preferably within a machine building company
- A conceptual level of thinking but a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to a dynamic and hectic work environment
- Interest in the hardware side of automation
- Experienced in troubleshooting
- You are prepared to travel worldwide whenever needed, also on an ad hoc base
- You speak and write English fluently
- Strong collaboration with team members while empowering them through technical and soft skill coaching
- The core values are Customer Focus, Teamwork, Trust & Respect and Taking Responsibility… Do you fit into?