Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced electrical engineer? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
Due to market growth, new E-integrator positions open regularly supporting all ASML markets: Metrology & Inspection, DUV and EUV lithography systems. Do you have an electronic specialization in the domain of analogue, digital, computers, industrial automation, mains distribution, etc. and can you find yourself working as E-integrator as described below, then apply to this position!
It is an opportunity to re-use your domain knowledge, but also state out in your application-letter where you want to grow in hard and soft skills.
As an Experienced Electrical Integrator, you are integrating various electrical products into existing and new ASML products.
The Experienced Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability
- Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level
- Support New Product Introduction in the factory and at customers by performing machine qualification, troubleshooting and support the factory and field engineers
- Analyse issues and suggest proposals for design improvement
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Market conform salary
- 25 holidays
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Possibility to learn Dutch
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills, education and experience:
- Initiative, proactive and flexible
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment