Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
The job of Procurement Support Specialist is a most versatile position. You are, so to speak, a real “spider in the web”.
You communicate with both internal customers and (potential) suppliers on a daily basis. For both parties, you hold the position of information provider. You are the first source of information for the department and you take care of all operational issues in close contact with the strategic purchaser.
- The execution of all steps within the procurement process (specify, select and contract)
- Daily setup and maintenance of data in SAP
- Procurement data management
- Support the strategic purchasers and procurement project leaders with a clear focus on designer parts such as turning, milling and sheet metal parts
- Notice possible problems in the procurement process and evaluate the risk
- Think of smart solutions for processes and implement them
- Supporting development projects
Marel is the international market leader of advanced systems for the food processing industry. Their internationally renowned brands include Stork Poultry Processing, Townsend Further Processing and Marel. They are constantly looking for opportunities to increase the productivity of their customers, within the bounds of quality and innovation.
Around the world, more than 6000 employees work for their three industry centres of Poultry Processing, Meat Processing and Fish, as well as for further processing the regional service and sales offices.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Software, such as Office and ERP systems, holds no secrets for you. SAP is a pre.
- You can be best described as assertive, accurate, flexible and you have an analytical mind. You are also an initiator, independent and a team player. You obviously have a feeling for commerce, and you can offer appropriate advice to others.
- In this position, no day is the same, which means that a hectic environment brings out the best in you.