Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced professional able to handle the electronics related topics on total product level to realize our innovative and successful product architectures? For our innovation center in Venlo, the Netherlands, we are looking for someone with experience in product design and development. Explore our vacancy and apply now!
As an Electronics System Lead you are challenged to deliver high performance, low cost electronic concepts on total product level. Creating the structure of the system to integrate the subsystems, while assuring that the integrated system meets our product goals and with that our customers; needs. Internally, we refer to this role as Total Construction Lead Electronics.
You are a key player in the project technical committee, steering the day-to-day progress of the multidisciplinary project you realize the product architectures that fit our business strategy and are the bridge towards Manufacturing, Service and other sectors you are responsible for assuring the customer needs are met in the integrated product you remain aware of the latest relevant technologies pertaining to the electronics system domain you work in international multisite collaborations.
As electronics system lead, you are responsible to make sure that this complex interaction between all the subsystems delivers to the customers need. The system consists of hundreds of sensors and actuators, high-speed (optical) data transports, multiple kilowatt power distribution and tens of local controllers. It is up to you to make sure electronics aspects like power distribution, EMC, stability, safety and many more are under control by assuring the right framework is in place as well as challenging the subsystem design teams to deliver with the right quality into this framework and in time according to the development schedule.
Our client is a leading provider of digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, inkjet printers & professional printers for business and home users. They are the world’s best imaging company – driven to enrich people’s lives and businesses with innovative products and smart digital solutions.
- Market conform salary
- 25 holidays
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Possibility to learn Dutch
We are looking for a candidate who has potential and intrinsic motivation to eventually advance to a role of department head.
- You are a key player in the project technical committee, steering the day-to-day progress of the multidisciplinary project.
- You realize the product architectures that fit our business strategy and are the bridge towards Manufacturing, Service and other sector.
- You are responsible for assuring the customer needs are met in the integrated product.
- You remain aware of the latest relevant technologies pertaining to the electronics system domain.
- You work in international multisite collaborations.
We are looking for someone with experience in the broad field of the electronics domain, able to have the overview on system level to steer towards the right product quality. You are an excellent communicator, result driven, customer oriented and you have strong analytical skills. Furthermore, you meet the following requirements:
- Professional with a MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in R&D and experienced in system level development in a multi-disciplinary high tech environment Proven experience as an electronics lead in larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Proven experience as an electronics lead in larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Potential and intrinsic motivation to advance to a role of department head.
- An entrepreneur, with a passion to drive technological breakthroughs.
- Can-do; professional able to create verified and validated on-demand solutions.
- Engaged leader who has the capability to persuade others with your vision and drive.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English.
- Good communicator and, top off all, good in managing stakeholders.
- Permissioned to work in the Netherlands.