Eindhoven / Venray
Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will actively manage, coach and further develop the team consisting of 30 to 40 colleagues. You strive for a safe environment, you achieve the highest quality and you work together with colleagues on an ever better future. The challenge is to optimize planning, coordination and controls. After all, you want to provide a perfect service to the customer. You notice any deviations in the field of productivity or quality and you are able to resolve them. In this role you manage your own team independently, in which people and processes are central.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will:
- Ensure that high quality and standards are delivered within the warehouse to the customer in accordance with the SLA
- Monitor the progress of the entire logistics process and achieve the set KPIs
- Reporting on the actual deployment of personnel, material and resources and advising the Operations Manager on this
- Identify bottlenecks, problems and issues in the logistics process and solve them independently
- Continuously improve your team/department and participate in projects aimed at improving the organization and our processes (using the LEAN philosophy)
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and suppliers around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics, every day. Above all, we believe that logistics is all about people. That's why we're building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative and we engage and nurture our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA offers a wide range of end-to-end, tailor-made solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people - the heartbeat of our organization. We are growing at a fast pace, Do you "Dare to Grow" with us?
- Excellent Working Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are a proactive professional with demonstrable (management) experience within logistics. You have a great sense of responsibility and you get a team of people with you. You are someone who works independently and only takes on challenges. In addition, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level, possibly supplemented with a course in logistics or business administration
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role supplemented with experience of customer implementations; Propose logistic process improvements, whereby better results are achieved
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
- Experience with project management is a plus