Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Introduction to the job
Would you enjoy working in the supply chain area and managing stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have an operational attitude and can you cope with pressure of supply assurance of critical parts? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) Department, developing both your Supply Chain Management-, communication- and entrepreneurial skills.
Role and responsibilities
- You will work together in a team within the Field Material Availability department to meet the defined Operational targets
- You will follow up on forward- and reverse flow activities for maximizing output at suppliers
- You will analyze material availability situations and initiate escalations if needed
- Proactively signaling of materials in order to prevent they will become critical in availability
- You will act as interface and discuss material issues with production planning in the worldwide factories, business lines, Quality and various other departments
- You will set up the MRP correctly so that the right supply and demand is cascaded upwards and downwards
- You will manage the MRP with master data, defects and inventory impact in mind
- You will work closely with 3PL, resolve operational issues to ensure there is no delay in in/outbound flow
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- You are responsible for the correct implementation of phase-in & phase-out related materials
- Initiate operational improvements and deploy them within the whole of FMA
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Education and experience
- Relevant Master degree (preferable in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering domain)
- 3-7 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement
- Good understanding of supply chain management processes with focus on planning
- Experience with an ERP system (ideally SAP) and Excel
- Capable of resolving operational issues with various stakeholders (e.g. production planning) independently
- Ability to lead improvements initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with helicopter view on processes
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality in a complex environment
- Result driven, even when obstacles arise
- Ability to deal with pressure and changing requirements
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Change management competencies
- Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional communication in English
- Have a drive to continuously improve on processes