Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a go-getter who is strong in devising and doing work in the field of electrical technical equipment? Do you get energy from sparring with engineering about the realization of tooling and prototypes? Then we are looking for you!
As an electro-mechanical engineer, you and a small team of technicians are responsible for defining, realizing, managing and maintaining various electro-technical tooling. This tooling makes it possible to realize and validate existing and future high-tech mechatronic modules.
In addition to electrical tooling, you are also involved in the realization of prototypes in consultation with our development department and you help the production department with the repair of parts and equipment.
As an electro-mechanical engineer you have experience in realizing electrical and mechatronic systems and tooling using, for example, Power Electronics/PLCs, EMC shielding, Cabling/connectors and cable routing, E-Cabinets, control consoles.
VDL Enabling Technologies Group (VDL ETG) is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with worldwide activities, whose customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that play a leading role in high-tech production equipment and users of advanced production lines. VDL offers technical challenges that contribute to the further development of computer chips, fighting diseases, exploring the universe and understanding details in cells and molecules.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to VDL ETG. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocations and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Important tasks are
- Working on the design of one or more electrical prototypes and/or tooling
- Realization and testing of electromechanical tooling and equipment
- Reviewing electromechanical designs
- Collaborate with product designers, manufacturing engineers and factory engineers to enable reliable, safe, clean, cost-effective and easy-to-maintain systems