Good working conditions
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a job that will challenge you to become a technical expert while being the interface to the factory and customer site engineers? Do you have the ability to be creative and like to be challenged in solving complex problems? Are you eager to improve your non-technical skills when introducing next generation deliverables to your counterparts in the factory and at the customer?
Would you like to get the opportunity to travel and provide support at customers?
Then you are the right person for this job!
As an Industrial Engineer your primary goal is to enable flawless introduction and execution of field service and manufacturing activities. You will be part of a young, innovative and multidisciplinary team (e.g. disciplines like optics/physics, thermal, mechanical, electrical, software) that designs the next generation or improves the latest generation Laser System in the EUV Source System.
You will actively contribute to a majority of the product generation process within ASML for the EUV Source program. Your involvement in an early stage of the product design phase will allow you to build knowledge and to also ensure the manufacturability and serviceability needs are taken into account.
Once the design is reviewed and defined you will translate all the gathered knowledge into:
- Defining and designing service and production tools and parts
- Training material that will be shared and presented by you to multiple stakeholders
- Providing clear work instructions for the factory and local customer engineers
- As the expert in your field of knowledge you will support local teams globally by troubleshooting, supporting upgrades and installs. All with the goal to enable effective and efficient execution of the manufacturing and service needs.
New product design:
- Co-design the product to secure Design for Service and Design for Manufacturing.
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team, with stakeholders (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Production Support and Customer Support).
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery) with ASML known means.
- Optimize the setup sequence to realize fast system installation.
- Reduce repair times by optimizing serviceability
- Check reliability status and initiate improvement activities.
Field & Factory introduction:
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module.
- Prepare Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts.
- Train Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities.
- Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues.
Field & Factory support:
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Field support, international at customer and supplier site.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in one of the following: Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Sciences or Mathematics.
- From 5 year relevant experience in a multi-disciplined team related to design and implement maintenance of complex systems.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Be pro-active
- Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality.
- Eager to develop yourself personally and technically.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
Professional communication skills:
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing are a must.
- Dutch and German skills in speech and writing are an advantage.
- Experience in reporting progress and issues.
To perform your job you should be able to:
- Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
- Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts)
- Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Give training