Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Your mission is to protect our organization against digital threats together with your colleagues.
Based on your extensive VSOC experience, you will be a key person within the daily VSOC processes and you can also play a leading and advisory role in the further development of these processes.
Your work is diverse and includes:
- Making necessary changes to improve processes and VSOC systems to gain strength in Cyber Security.
- (Coordination of) substantive further advise on making our VSOC stronger and future prove.
- Dashboarding and periodic reports.
- Expansion of existing monitoring, including further design of the Security Information & Event Management System (SIEM).
- Advising on the further development of the VSOC, with an important focus on new techniques.
- If necessary, participate in project groups/scrum teams to contribute to broader PACCAR IT projects based on your expertise.
PACCAR need to comply with upcoming UN-ECU cybersecurity regulations R155 and R156. These regulations set high demands to the security level of our truck and its related services as well as all processes required to assure that the truck and services remains adequately secured during its economic lifetime. Official instances will evaluate compliance which is related to the type approval of the trucks.
Enterprise IT infrastructure is structured in a fairly simple configuration; it is composed of endpoints (desktops), network, servers, gateway and perimeter devices. Mobility requires a more sophisticated infrastructure, including proprietary command and control (C+C) telematics servers, moving cars, cloud layer(s), machines, sensors, mobile applications and other components, making it more complicated to manage and monitor. Due to the further professionalization of our organization, we need a VSOC (Vehicle Security Operations Centre)Cyber Security Expert.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- You have University working and thinking level.
- Relevant Vehicle and Cyber Security experience (10 years+ experience).
- You have extensive experience with the substantive activities of a VSOC.
- Using and expanding a SIEM, IDS and other commonly used security tooling holds no secrets for you.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of different protocols such as:
- Telematics , proprietary protocols, different versions per car model
- OTA software updates
- Consumer mobile app – connected to the car remotely
- Vehicle APIs (as in vehicle delivery)
- Mobility services and applications (like car sharing)
- In-vehicle sensors and security