Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide new product (incl. software) development and maintenance in a dynamic international environment?
In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of portfolio and program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we optimize business value in project, program and portfolio management execution to strengthen ASML’s competitive position.
Our mission is to drive world-class project, program and portfolio management across Business Lines and Development & Engineering department.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As Project / Program / Portfolio management expert, you are responsible for:
- Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value;
- Driving effective decision-making on all levels;
- Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting;
- Proactively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders;
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects;
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
Education and experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 5-8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so;
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool;
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and proactively drives for improvement