Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client DSM we are looking for a Commercial Control Support professional who can join them as soon as possible.
As Commercial Control Support Controller, you are an expert in global commercial control support processes within Food & Beverage division. You ensure the deliverance and improvements of first line analytics on financial planning, actuals and reporting activities for the Commercial Control processes. The main goal is to provide financial insight for Commercial Controllers and business partners.
As an expert and point of contact for Commercial processes you will operate within the regional finance team covering the following tasks/responsibilities:
- Drives continuous improvements (incl. automation/robotization) in the Commercial Control processes;
- Acts as Single Point of Contact between the business group, finance region and shared service centres;
- Responsible for sales & margin reporting and first line analyses for actuals, forecast and budget;
- Responsible for first line analyses on Customer and Product profitability;
- Leads and controls the rebate & commissions, accrual, royalties’ processes;
- Leads, or is involved in projects with multidisciplinary teams to standardize processes, increase efficiency and create business value;
- Acts as key user for the reports in the Commercial Control processes Internal Control and Auditing;
- Provides evidence for the internal control framework and follows up on remediation plans;
- Supports internal and external audits for the Commercial Control processes;
- Supporting on reviewing, defining, aligning, harmonizing and tracking Payment Terms;
- Supporting on achieving the AR / DSO targets in close collaboration with Credit Management team;
- Supports Management teams with Incentives Target setting and results tracking.
DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting their unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences, they are driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. They deliver innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials.
Working for DSM means doing something meaningful; contributing to a better world. Experience what it is like to work at one of the worldwide leaders in sustainability. You will be part of a dynamic workspace that offers you room to explore and grow. With locations in nearly 50 countries worldwide and with approximately 25,000 employees, this is the place for you to grow, reach your full potential and make a difference.
- A good employment package, including market level salary;
- You will be part of a dynamic workspace that offers you room to explore and grow.
We are looking for:
- An ambitious and talented team player;
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills;
- Bachelor or master’s degree with affinity for finance;
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office 365, Business Warehouse and knowledge of Power-BI;
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered as an asset;
- Drive for results, eager to learn and develop, front-runner in digitization and process improvement.