Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
You will work on the DWS, Modern Workplace department/project. We need a Packager to assist with in scope applications’ packaging and integration with Intune for global rollout.
- Repackage MSI/AppV applications based on the requirements.
- Perform QA for the packaged applications.
- Assign applications to the packagers and track the progress based on the defined SLAs.
- Update and manage the Application packaging runbook.
- Consolidate and report data for weekly governance.
- Drive monthly process health check audits.
- Periodically prepare, update and manage knowledge-based documents.
- Add Intune-Wrapper to the legacy packages and create assignments to it.
- Drive internal weekly call to discuss about the application issues and QA errors to prevent it in future.
- Manage and publish windows store apps to the users.
- Handle incidents to resolve application issues.
- Coordinate with SCCM team to facilitate deployment testing.
- Coordinate with application owners to perform UAT.
- Handle change management for application onboarding to production.
Our client is a hightech semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Note: Freelance/ZZP candidates are welcome to apply
- Need to have good hands on knowledge in Application Repackaging, WindowsStore Apps, MSIX
- Good hands on experience in VBScripting, WiseScripting, Batch Scripting, AutoITScript, Powershell
- Need to have good experience in managing Tools like Flexera AdminStudio 2016, App-V 5.1, Wise Packaging Studio, Orca, Process Monitor.
- Need to have working knowledge in OS like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10