Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Technical Teamplayer with strong communication skills, who is able to develop components for future (hydrogen) engines.
In your position as Hardware Mechanical Expert, your responsibilities are;
- Coordinate development of new and/or improvement of existing designs in cooperation with internal stakeholders from different departments and external suppliers.
- Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
- Translate project goals into product requirements, and develop the design in close cooperation with suppliers.
- Leading all required Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) deliverables within the project.
- Problem resolution development according DMAIC principle.
- Initiate, coordinate and monitor validation plan and releases in line with project milestones.
- Ensure the components meet their requirements with focus on functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
- Analyse results and make detailed technical proposals incl. presenting to management.
- As Mechanical Expert, you report to the Supervisor of the responsible group.
Within PACCAR Inc., the DAF Trucks Engine Development department is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for future regulations, for mainly DAF, Peterbilt and Kenworth trucks. Our engines and trucks are best-in-class products in the transportation world, being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with highest reliability and best cost-effectiveness for our customers.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- At least 3 years of mechanical/hardware experience in a product development environment.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Experience with problem-solving techniques.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with ambition to learn Dutch.
- Automotive knowledge is a pre.