Detachering via YER
Engineering, Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Philips Healthcare, located in Best, is looking for multiple technicians who would like to work on their advanced medical systems. Do you enjoy working hands-on and you have a technical insight? Then this might be something for you!
If you would like to receive further details, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
As a technician you are responsible for the assembly of mechanical, optical and electrical parts of a control cabinet on the basis of drawings and work instructions. You also ensure that these products are delivered complete and functionally working. You will therefore be busy installing various components and wiring different types of control cabinets.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer you:
- Good working conditions, performed in a day shift schedule;
- Flexible starting times between 07:00 and 09:00 am;
- Challenging assignment;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and the YER back office;
- Development opportunities, including a Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive supervision of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, assistance with tax returns and accommodation);
- Cooperative, result and relationship driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other Technology professionals from various multinationals;
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies.
- A mechanic who preferably has an LTS or MTS training or work experience at LBO/MBO level in a technical direction;
- Experience with assembly is an advantage because this is reflected in your work on a daily basis;
- You work on your orders based on work instructions and technical drawings. Reading technical drawings is therefore no problem for you;
- Your command of the English language is good in both word and writing;
- As a person you characterize yourself as someone who has a proactive attitude and is a real team player;
- You have a sense of quality without losing sight of quantity.