Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Initiating breakthrough innovations
Our research helps define the future of healthcare by unlocking opportunities for smart connected systems and solutions that improve lives.
You are responsible for:
- Shortens software development cycles and feedback loops through rapid release by providing related orchestration/automation (strategy, tools and support)
- Provides necessary tools (e.g. Source control, CI/CD) for the development process. Develops build and deployment automation scripts
- Designs, tests, and deploys the infrastructure for the software product
- Collaborates with engineering to manage code releases
- Supports troubleshooting during production operations (typically tier 3)
- Develops methods and approaches for DevOps. Influences and educates units involved in the software development life cycle, focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective
- Knows the customers well and uses that knowledge in the role
- Takes data driven decisions
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In return, we offer you
The Opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- C++ & Python experience
- 10 or more years of DevOps and management experience
- PDLM 12.4 experience is a pre
- Git / ADS / Windchill experience is a pre
- Medical SW development (ISO 13485) is a strong pre
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Curious and detail-oriented individual with the ability to learn rapidly new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment