Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our growing sourcing and supply planning team we are looking for a supply chain planning and order management specialist!
As our new Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the availability of materials to our factory in Eindhoven and our customers around the globe. You are focusing on supply planning and order management activities for our high-tech products and are interfacing with various stakeholders throughout the chain. Your key activities mainly focus on spare parts and machine order management and consist of:
Spare parts planning
- Managing a group of spare parts for our current and legacy machine types
- Monthly forecasting, analyzing market trends and phase-in phase-out actions
- Initiating purchase orders and factory work orders based upon MRP output
- Main contact point for our global order management teams in Eindhoven (NL), Shenzhen (CN) and Fort Washington (US)
Machine order management
- Managing customer orders from initiation till delivery (make to order)
- Planning orders with our factory, committing lead times, confirmation to customer and following-up progressions in the factory
- Invoicing, forwarder management and customs activities
- Interfacing with global sales teams
In your new role you will be part of our sourcing and supply planning team for the product lines of our business unit in Eindhoven. You will be working in a dynamic product- / machine manufacturing environment with a global supply chain network. At Kulicke and Soffa we encourage you to take broad responsibilities to resolve challenging problems. Although our products and solutions are complex you will be personally influencing the end results. We offer a friendly and innovative working environment, a variety of cross functional projects and extensive professional development opportunities.
Kulicke & Soffa is a leading provider of advanced packaging and electronic assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. Our equipment is state-of-the-art, high performance, high precision, multi-axis robotic machines which provide leading-edge solutions. These solutions support top-tier, well-known companies in automotive, consumer, communications, data processing and industrial segments across the world.
As a pioneer in the semiconductor industry for more than 70 years, Kulicke & Soffa continues to lead innovation with over 2500 employees across 13 countries. With R&D centers of excellence in the US, Europe and Asia, we bring together today’s generation of talent, collaborating on tomorrow’s technologies. At Kulicke & Soffa we strive for growth and achievements, offering our employees a friendly and innovative work environment, a variety of cross functional projects, and extensive professional development & training opportunities.
- Interesting experience with impact on the end result within a growing organization
- Challenging and diverse projects from concept to industrialization
- Casual working environment and short communication lines
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment
We are looking for a widely oriented and highly motivated supply chain specialist. To succeed in this role you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Have 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in a high-tech product manufacturing environment
- Are communicative and able to navigate in an international organization
- Have strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Are a self-propelling person with an accurate and proactive way of working