Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Over deze vacature
First point of contact for employees and managers for all General HR topics. Provide self-service support and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution. Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working.
- Support customers on the HR portal and relevant online tools in completing transactions.
- Provide operational advisory support and administrative services to in-scope processes.
- Perform customer related data gathering.
- Work according defined standards, in line with global e2e processes & tooling and local compliancy.
- Escalate cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and participates in improvement projects. Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached.
- Safeguard own knowledge & skills and update knowledge database.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Contract for 1 year
- Working in an international environment
- 8,33 holiday allowance
- 25 holidays
- Vocational's degree; or comparable level gained through experience
- Up to 3+ years of experience
- 32-40 hours per week available
- English is a must (Dutch is nice)