Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work as a Commisioning engineer for a marketleader within process machinery?
- Worldwide deployment for building up and putting into operation pilot and industrial machines and / or complete production lines
- Prepare, execute and report pilot and industrial tests
- Train customer employees on use of process machines
- Install, start-up / commission pilot machines rented to international customers
- Execute as well as supervise customer’s employees and other subcontractors in above activities
- Contact person of the customer on location, arranging everything needed to make the assignment a success
- Assignments duration can vary from a few days to around four weeks – with some exceptions
Internationally orientated company who provides a comprehensive product portfolio for special industries all over the world. With its technologies and service solutions, they are the world leader in all major business areas. Customized solutions are the key to success.
- €45000 - €70000 annualy
- 25 +13 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Interesting career opportunities and excellent working conditions
- You can also expect them to stimulate, challenge and give you freedom, so that you enjoy going to and from work every day
- Educational level at least MBO with (process) technical background
- Knowledge of food process technology and machine construction (mechanical engineering, pneumatics, control technology)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (knowledge of German is an advantage), both oral and written for, among other things, preparing reports and communicating with international customers
- Experience or willingness to learn using measurement equipment to determine product & process characteristics, such as dry solid content, density, temperature, acidity, etc.
- Great flexibility and commitment due to the international character of ANDRITZ Gouda and the various product groups
- Willing to spend up to 70 % of the time abroad
- The following personal characteristics: customer oriented, responsible, communicative, able to supervise local work forces at customer’s site, committed, open, taking initiative, solution driven