Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work as a R&D Engineer on high-quality technical machines for diversification, at an ambitious machine builder, who wants to develop further in the international market?
- Set up and manage several R&D projects
- Assemble multidisciplinary teams to assess the technical feasibility of R&D projects and their implementation.
- Draw up (technical) specifications for innovations
- Organize and execute experiments on a pilot scale and industrial scale to test innovations in the ANDRITZ Gouda pilot plant and/or with (inter)national customers
- Report test results of innovations
- Actively search and approach suppliers of (parts) of innovative solutions and test setups in collaboration with the purchasing and engineering departments
- Make relevant (process) technical calculations for R&D projects, or supervising their implementation by third parties.
- Create relevant technical documents (basic mechanical design drawings), or supervising their implementation by third parties.
- Transfer technical information regarding innovations from R&D to the product teams and production
- Support the market introduction of innovations (sales calculations, marketing material, etc.)
Internationally orientated company who provides a comprehensive product portfolio for special industries all over the world. With its technologies and service solutions, they are the world leader in all major business areas. Customized solutions are the key to success.
- €45000 - €70000 annualy
- 25 +13 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Interesting career opportunities and excellent working conditions.
- You can also expect them to stimulate, challenge and give you freedom, so that you enjoy going to and from work every day.
- Educational level at least HBO with technical background
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English), both oral and written
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical engineering and technology; knowledge of process engineering, specifically food technology, is a plus
- Team player
- Organizational talent
- Affinity with working in an international organization (regular travel is part of the position)
- The following personal characteristics: communicative, analytical, result-driven, able to prioritize and organize, taking initiative, cooperative, open-minded, hands-on mentality