Contract with Client
Engineering, Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
Are you ready to Power Up your Career?
Thomassen Energy is ready for the future and playing a significant role within the energy transition, partnering up with business partners fully dedicated to deliver High Hydrogen Gas Turbine Retrofits within the very near future. Would you like to be part of this transition as Deputy Head of Commercial and develop to the role of Head of Commercial?
You will accelerate, help build and contribute to the continued growth of the company taking the lead in a world with clean energy. You are an enthusiastic, team player with the ambition to grow in leadership skills to become a empowered, versatile leader of the commercial team of Thomassen Energy. As the Deputy Head of Commercial @ Thomassen Energy you will, together with the Head of the Commercial department, ensure an effective commercial strategy and execution of commercial and sales activities for all the product lines and regions in order to achieve the Company’s goals and strategy regarding order intake, turnover, profit and margin by advising Management on the sales planning and strategy, effectively leading the Sales Department, Marketing and Product Management and further professionalize the processes and the Employees within the Commercial team. As the Deputy Head of Commercial you are the aimed successor of the current Head of the department where Thomassen Energy will give you the opportunity to develop your leadership & management skills so you are ready to take the next step in your career.
Your responsibilities and activities
- Act as Head of Sales & Marketing & Tendering in the absence of the Head of the commercial department
- Act as Sales representative for specific strategic Customers and take the lead in commercial negotiations whenever required
- Set up quarterly strategic sales/market reviews, coordinating and screening the Area Sales representatives contributions, planning to determine which (potential) Customers need to be approached by the sales team & which marketing/sales actions to implement
- Support proper analysis of the tenders contractual requirements (T&C) coordinating with the Company’s Financial department and, when required, the Legal department . Demonstrate aptitude for leading tendering activities in the future.
- Propose and follow up the definition of the Partnership/Agency Agreements, in coordination with the Parent Company / Corporate, ensuring the strict application of the Company policy; once an agreement has been finalized, monitor and drive the performance of the Partner/Agent.
- Advise on and develop marketing strategies and promotional activities
- Responsible for achieving the sales and commercial targets coming forth out of the commercial strategy and budget forecast
- Provide quarterly reviews to the Management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing commercial & marketing data and result.
- Responsible for a smooth collaboration with other departments within the Company
- Enforce and promote ethical business practices
Thomassen Energy (TEN) is the leading provider of aftermarket service and solutions to the gas turbine-focused energy industry. Thomassen Energy is part of the South Korean Hanwha group of companies and has a strategic focus on zero carbon emissions solutions. Working at Thomassen Energy means working in a positive working atmosphere with good working conditions. They offer a sustainable career with an eye for your personal development, and in which growth is possible within the various disciplines of the organization. Thomassen Energy coordinates the needs of the organization and the wishes of the employee as much as possible. Internal and external training can be part of this, and every employee has an annual training budget for this.
Thomassen Energy has a collegian working atmosphere where colleagues help and challenge each other. Together they work on the organizational goals and where necessary, are flexible in our efforts to satisfy our customer.
Thomassen Energy offers an attractive position in a growing an ambitious company making the change in the world to clean energy. They offer attractive labor terms like hybrid working, 30 leave days and 13 ADV days per year, profit sharing, attractive pension within the Metalektro Collective Bargain Agreement, training and development opportunities and a highly dynamic and international working environment.
- You are an all-round Sales & Commercial professional with experience in a line management position within a similar company (eg. rotating equipment, compressors, pumps, engines)
- You have a relevant (Business or Engineering) Bachelor or Master background
- B2B and international are music to your ears. You are flexible and willing to travel (max 50%)
- You always eagerly follow closely the market development and opportunities
- You possess the natural ability to lead & coach people in making them successful in their roles
- Coping with stressful and conflicting situations effectively is one of your skills sets
- You are analytically strong, efficient, and pragmatic
- You are an organizational talent and team player; an improver and brings immediate focus
- You are an excellent communicator; preferably proficient in additional languages next to English