Challenging PMO Improvement position
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
If you have a passion for Project Management, Change Management and continuous improvement then this could be your next job!
On-time market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires an amazing product, effective processes and efficient execution. It needs a continuous drive to improve to secure the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of ASML’s business. We are optimizing the processes, tools and reports in which we manage the operational execution, by managing successful improvement projects delivering the solutions we need.
Are you challenged by:
- managing and leading cross functional improvement projects?
- engaging internal customers and managing stakeholder expectations?
- creating what is needed, not necessarily what is asked?
- offering solutions to satisfy the demanding user community?
- continuously improving processes, tools and reports?
- defining and maintaining a way of working for implementing changes?
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team?
Then we are looking for you! Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress. Be part of the team!
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) optimizes business value in project, program and portfolio management execution to strengthen ASML’s competitive position.
Our mission is to drive world-class project, program and portfolio management across Business Lines and Development & Engineering department.
As PMO Improvement Lead your mission is to setup and manage the change portfolio execution to structurally enable and improve business execution, driving towards optimal processes, tools and reports to reach our business objectives.
As PMO Improvement lead you will be an independent team member of the business and you will be responsible for:
- Managing the triple constraint of your own change projects;
- Pro-actively Connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders;
- Continuously Challenging the status quo of business execution, triple constraint management and organizational governance;
- Driving optimized business value by effective project execution and decision making on all levels;
- Implementing and Improving project (program) standards and processes;
- Have a keen understanding of project execution processes, tools and information such as; Project planning, Financial management, Product generation processes, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects;
- And finally, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
This role is positioned within ASML's Program Management Office.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is negotiable as long as you're available at least 32 hours.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Extensive experience with managing and implementing change- and improvement projects.
- Preferably experience in a high tech environment.
- Preferably experience with Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent Project manager, being able to provide clarity in scope, agree and align on timing and manage cost for their (improvement) project
- Setup and maintain effective project teams
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoy working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Take ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement