Secondment with contracting
(Petro)Chemical, Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a role as a Project/Maintenance Manager Mechanical/WTB, within a department with a good atmosphere and very skilled colleagues? Are you equipped with the competences to arrange project teams in complex maintenance projects? Then this could be the position for you!
Purpose of the position
- Managing and further developing the mechanical department. All planned and corrective (reactive) maintenance work in progress within ten factories.
- Leading in the optimization of internal processes (and systems) for the benefit of cooperation and service provision to the customer.
- Maintaining contact with the customer regarding technical progress and financial settlement.
- Monitoring and possible adjustment of technical and financial progress.
- Ensure that the work is carried out safely and according to plan. Contributing to a stable 'one way of working', in collaboration with the staff functions. Also play an active role nationally, outside of direct responsibility.
Worldwide, this company has 10,000+ employees and specializes in assets within the energy/oil/gas industry. They provide the design, build, commissioning, maintenance and more of integrated energy services globally.
- A varied, independent and challenging job at a growing international organization.
- A competitive salary.
- Contract for a year with the possibility of a permanent contract
- A safe and inspiring working environment where you can work comfortably and develop yourself.
- The possibility for a long-term collaboration.
- A completed a bachelor education in Mechanical Engineering and several years of experience in a comparable role and complexity (maintenance projects). Preferably at least 3 years of experience in a similar environment (petrochemical in combination with maintenance projects)
- The mechanical manager is a strong internal organizer and customer-oriented, able to put the right man in the right place in order to realize an optimal service.
- You are in possession of the following certifications; VCA VOL - HSE - Deltalinqs gate instruction.
- Has knowledge of improvement processes and can demonstrate this from his/her work experience.
- Command of the English language in word and writing (must)