Excellent work environment
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
To expand the current Global Business Solutions team, we are hiring a Functional Application Manager (FAM) - Master Data Management.
The FAM is expected to assemble, support and drive the improvements in the Master Data Management Team. The key focus will be to support the daily operations in the Master Data Management and additionally drive business process improvements to establish best in class Master Data Management environment that will ensure efficient and effective processes to its users.
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- support business process improvement initiative;
- execute changes to ERP master data, e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc., as approved by the business;
- coordinate material and periodic maintenance;
- perform regular business-related activities;
- participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions;
- work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues;
- ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems;
- support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed;
- assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of our client products. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. They work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this? Start working in a high availability environment where millions op people rely on every day.
A challenging position within a professional and ambitious company. There’s a friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common. The company offers competitive salary and benefits depending on age and experience.
What do we expect from you?
- at least a Bachelor degree;
- strong Microsoft Office suite skills;
- able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas;
- analytically minded and methodical problem solver;
- very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and can do mentality;
- process orientation and user satisfaction attitude;
- able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress;
- experience working within a multi-cultural environment;
- strong written and communication skills in Dutch and English. German language is a plus.