Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
At ASML we like to make the impossible possible. Our lithography technology – which uses light to print tiny patterns on silicon – is fundamental to mass producing semiconductor chips. With it, the world’s top chipmakers are creating better performing, cheaper and greener chips. In fact, we’re probably a part of the electronic device you’re using right now!
The Software Innovation department designs state of the art software tooling for the Software Development community within ASML. Extending and transforming the world class environment by continuously innovating and introducing new tools and technologies.
The Job Mission
Build a Continuous Improvement culture within the Software Innovations department. Establishing knowledge sharing standards, align training with competency demand and tailor business process to be efficient and effective.
- Responsible for facilitating continuous improvement work sessions that lead Scrum/DevOps teams through rapid improvement events, encouraging standard ways of working aligned with value stream initiatives;
- Executes analytical approaches and applies proven structured process improvement techniques in support of overall workshops, to advance the department baseline;
- Leads efforts for establishing and sustaining improvement processes, supporting Scrum/DevOps teams with standardizations, such as documentation standards, training curriculum and business processes;
- Addresses department-wide impediments and structurally eliminate them, resulting in acceleration of the Scrum/DevOps teams. E.g. Uncover, analyze, and improve sub-optimal business processes;
- Directs team or group level training efforts to support improvement and competence and cultural transformation;
- Optimizes processes using understood and deployed Continuous Improvement fundamentals, efficiency, and customer satisfaction;
- Establish and embed documentation standards within the department, resulting in consisted base for knowledge sharing and onboarding of new employees.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
We offer you an ambitious and highly innovative environment at the world’s leading high tech company, where you are in the driver seat of your career! With multiple career paths and enormous possibilities for personal development like: a large training catalogue to choose from, free access to Pluralsight and free books. You get all the support you need to develop and grow
Education and experience
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent technical degree;
Minimum five years of experience managing continuous improvement functions in engineering or Software Development industry;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent technical degree;
- Solid understanding of Continuous Improvement culture and tools, such as LEAN;
- You can structure and breakdown complex problems and drive them to resolution;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are experienced in working in a true Agile environment;
- You have experience with or keen interest in Software Development tools;
- Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics and technologies;
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.