Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Would you like to be part of progress? Does working in the Production Logistics department within the Factory for our newest high tech machines sound like a challenging next step in your career? Then apply for this role today! We provide production plans, drive required material availability and support execution accordingly.
We proactively enable the primary process to focus on delivering state of the art lithography tools to our customers in volume by providing feasible up to date production plans, creating transparency on bottlenecks, drive on time material availability for disturbances and regular builds on shop floor in an efficient way.
Material Handling NXE has as main target to ensure a (cost) efficient flow of both inbound as outbound materials. We receive and deliver incoming materials, process disturbances, secure Inventory management and offer First Line Support to Operators on the shop floor, while continuously striving to improve our performances and processes. For this we work according to LEAN principles.
Receiving and delivering materials:
- Ensure the timely arrival of materials in the Work center (40% of the activities are physical movements)
- Monitor material availability on the basis of the progress of one or more work centers within the factory
- Process and solve disturbances as first line support
- Identify and communicate deviations both in number, 12nc, quality and purity and take action to get abnormalities resolved
- Manage stock locations and accurate inventory
- Identify and correct deviations
- Process administration of transactions, book materials to and from orders as well as to and from (storage) locations. Report deviations and take corrective and preventive actions.
- Correctly handle the return of defective, obsolete or good stock materials in a quick manner.
- Reflect on performance
- Identify and address issues
- Reporting and communication: anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together
- Improve LEAN problem solving
- Review and update processes
- Contribute to the improvement of material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Excellent Working Benefits
Education and experience
Due to the complexity of the position, we are looking for candidates with at least a relevant Associate Degree, where a Bachelor degree is strongly preferred. Relevant areas would be:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management;
- Technological Economics;
- Business Intelligence.
We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. A fresh grad with the right set of personal skills and competencies can be considered.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent abilities to work in a team
- High customer focus
- Stake holder management
- Continuous Improvement and problem solving skills
- Strong decision making and ability to prioritize
- Strong drive for results
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive person who is able to take ownership for the responsibilities of the department
- Strong communicator with power of persuasion
- Affinity with technology
- SAP knowledge
- LEAN experience
- Project management